- Wouldn’t a more logical name for a wristwatch be a “wristglance”?
- Are conspiracy theorists actually a cohesive, global, secret society posing as wingnuts flinging crazy accusations in every direction in order to distract us from their true agenda of world domination?
- If dogs are man’s best friend, why don’t we ever ask them to be the best man at our wedding?
- Does an atheist who believes that God doesn’t exist have more faith in his conviction than an atheist who doesn’t believe that God exists?
- Are there any albino polar bears?
- When you drink and golf, do you still have to use a designated driver?
- Which crossed the road first: the chicken or the egg?
Submit your own Q≥A to email@example.com