- If dogs only see in black and white, why are their chew toys always made in vibrant colours?
- Since we use paper napkins and paper towels, why don’t we sleep on paper sheets and paper pillow cases?
- How can they say “majority rules” when it’s all the special interest groups that always get their way?
- What are clowns afraid of?
- Would you call a frog with feathers “Pigeon Toad”?
- Is “orange” named after the fruit, or the colour of the fruit?
- If I pay for 1 hour of parking in my parking meter and only park for 20 minutes, where do I apply for my refund?
Submit your own Q≥A to email@example.com