Contact Elected Officials!
Premier Christy Clark -
Tel: (250) 387-1715, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
George Abbott, Minister for Education –
Tel (250) 387-1977, Email: email@example.com
Kevin Falcon, Minister of Finance –
Tel (250) 387-3751, Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ida Chong, Minister Community, Sport and Cultural Development –
Tel: (250)387-2283, Email: email@example.com
- All taxpayer funding be stopped to the Out On Screen Society
- Out In Schools must be Out Of Schools immediately!
- Minister Abbott issue a directive prohibiting homosexist and sex diversity activist’s political propaganda from being used or displayed in the schools. For example, information by: Pride Information Network, Egale, Options for Sexual Health (Won’t get Weird), Queer Film Festival, Out In Schools and Qmunity.
BC Arts Council -
Tel (250) 356-1718, Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Telus – Darren Entwistle, President & CEO -
Tel: (604) 697-8044, Email: Darren.email@example.com
Vancouver Foundation -
Tel: (604) 688-2204 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- They stop funding Out On Screen/Out in Schools, a program that exposes students to hard core pornography and games of “debauchery”
- They cease funding of groups or other initiatives that politicize the public education system.
- Advise corporate sponsors that you do business with that you will actively participate in and promote a boycott of their services if they fail to stop funding the Out In Schools program.
One more important contact!
Our tax-funded BC Place Stadium is about to grant a multi-million dollar contract to a corporation for the naming rights to the stadium, TELUS is said to be the leading contender! Do you want your stadium named after a corporation that facilitates, through the schools, minors being indoctrinated with sex activism and pornography?
Pat Bell, Minister for Jobs Tourism & Innovation –
(Minister responsible for BC Place stadium)
Tel (250) 356-2771, Email: email@example.com
Warren Buckley, President & CEO PavCo -
(Corporation that runs BC Place)Tel: (604) 484-5210, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
TELUS be removed from the list of corporations in the running for this contract until such time as they publicly state that they have stopped funding and sponsoring the OUT IN SCHOOLS programs!