- Now that Osama bin Laden is dead, can we have our Civil Rights back?
- If teachers claim to have equal rights to parents in raising my kids, why aren’t they paying for half of my kids’ dental bills?
- How can a politician predict Global Warming when a trained weatherman can’t even tell if it will rain tomorrow?
- When an adult jaywalks with a child, should they be charged with endangering the welfare of a child, contributing to the delinquency of a child, or both?
- How can Coke’s formula be a secret when the law requires all the ingredients to be printed on every can?
- If wild fish are supposed to be healthier than farmed fish, then should we eat wild chickens and wild cows?
- Would drivers stop complaining about rising gas prices if for every tank’s worth of gas they buy, they earn one share of stock in an oil company?
Submit your own Q≥A to firstname.lastname@example.org